The ESPRI Mesocentre is devoted to the research carried out at IPSL by IPSL laboratory staff and its partners. For non-IPSL staff as well as non-permanent staff, it is mandatory to provide a permanent staff member of one of the components of IPSL as a referent.
Requests for accounts are made on-line via the form below. You will receive a reply by email.
Each account is independent and belongs to a single user.
Requests for accounts with non-institutional e-mail addresses in gmail, yahoo … will be ignored.
Ssh keys :
The access to Mesocenter servers is via a secure SSH connection. To generate your ssh keys on your machine:
- Under unix : « ssh-keygen -t rsa -b 4096 » then « cd ~/.ssh »
- Copy/paste the contents of the public part (id_rsa.pub) into the form below.
- If you already have a public key, you can attach it to the form in the same way.
- Under windows, use puttygen to generate the ssh keys and make a copy/paste of the key displayed in <<publickey for pasting into openSSH authorized_keys file>>
- An ssh public key is a string starting with » ssh-rsa AAAA » . if you don’t have that , this is not the good one.
Information list :
The registration to the mesocentre information list « firstname.lastname@example.org » is automatic at the opening of the account.